GUIDELINES & SUBMISSION
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). The author signs the statement for originality and copyright transfer agreement which is found in About the Journal (sub menu Originality Statement) and submit together with the article
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Conform to standard of Edutrained journal template, and the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Use of a tool such as the Mendeley and the like applications for direct referrals or to manage bibliography in APA Style format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Our author guidelines are based on guidelines and submission's Jurnal of Andragogi.
- Papers submitted in this journal are research results or the results of thoughts related to human resource development issues within the scope of education, religion, administration and management. More details can be seen on the menu focus & scope .
- The paper has never been published in other media and resulted from the original thoughts of the Authors must sign a Letter of Originality Statement and Copyright Agreement which can be downloaded from the menu “Form of Originality Statement and Copyright Statement”, than send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing format in general :
Read more > Author Guidelines
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party